ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY (ARU)
• The university is ranked 46 out of 125 universities across the UK (The Economist). One of the largest universities in the East of England, with 35,000 students from 177 countries, it is well regarded for the quality of their teaching and support – with industry-recognised courses, inspiring tutors, and an award-winning Student Services Team.
• It was named the UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2014.
• The only UK university to be named global ‘rising star’, according to Firetail (the UK Higher Education consultant),
• Listed in the Times Higher Education’s (THE) World University Rankings for the first time – being named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 38th best in the UK.
• The Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) at ARU is ranked among the top 50 Business Schools in Accounting and Finance in the UK (2017 UK Guardian League Table)
HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE SWITZERLAND (HTMi)
• A Leading Hotel Management Institute in the World with emphasis on “Come as student, Become a manager “
• The courses from HTMi are officially recognized by the Swiss Government and accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) from UK.
• HTMi prepares students for a management career in the global hospitality industry.
• First City UC students have the opportunity to be accepted for entry into final year of HTMi’s BA International Hotel and Events Management programme in Switzerland, which includes 6-months paid industry training.
MANCHESTER METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY
• Manchester Metropolitan has a proud history of higher education in Manchester since 1824 and is now home to over 38,000 students from over 120 countries
• The University campus is located in the heart of Manchester, the UK’s best city to live in (Global Liveability Survey 2017 by the Economist Intelligence Unit)
• The University is ranked in the world's top 200 universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
• Manchester Metropolitan has links with 70 professional bodies and associations; ensuring course content is up-to-date and professionally relevant