- Study With Us
- Campus Life
- Industry Links
- About Us
CHARITY BIG WALK
First City University College
First City Charity Big Walk 2016 is a corporate responsibility initiative led by First City University College. The objective of this walk is to create positive public concern towards the physically challenged, i.e., the Orang Kurang Upaya (OKU)s. Individuals, businesses and communities are invited to join us on Saturday, 2nd April 2016 at 6.30am to show their support for the cause. All funds raised will be channelled to the four institutions that we are assisting, which are:
- Beautiful Gate Foundation for the Disabled (638388-A),
- Lovely Disabled Home (711337-D),
- Society of Independent Living for Disabled Selangor, and
- Malaysia Parents with Disabilities Association (1024-11-SEL).
The event comprises the walk around Bandar Utama, with bazaars selling various items and performances by local artistes such as Dr. Joanne Yeoh (National Violinist), Daniel Lee, Huang Qi Ming, Sean Lee and The Oriental Rhythms.
For more information, kindly contact: Allen (012-4466 831), Carmen (012-9316380) or email to email@example.com
Date : 2nd April 2016 (Saturday)
Route : In Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya
Distance : 4.2km
Assembly Time : 6.30am
Assembly Point : First City University College
Online registration can be made here.
Walk-in registration at First City University College, Student Affairs & Services Department (SASD), Level 3.
Registration closed on 31st March 2016.
|Youth/Adults||RM 50.00 (Early Bird– before18/3/2016)|
|RM 60.00 (19/3/2016 onwards)|
|Children (Aged 7-12):||RM 25.00|
|Individual Sponsors||Starting from RM500|
What participants will receive:
|Youth/Adults||T-shirt, Big Walk Medal & snack packs|
|Children||Balloons & snack packs|
|Individual Sponsors||Corporate gifts|
Payment can be made via online transfer or bank-in to the university college’s account.
Bank : CIMB Bank Berhad (Bander Utama Branch)
Account Name : First City Corporation Sdn Bhd
Account No : 8003-1426-28
- Please send a copy of your deposit receipt (along with your name & contact number) to firstname.lastname@example.org. A confirmation email should be sent to you once our system has processed your registration.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You have agreed to this policy when you chose to proceed with the registration for the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone the race without any prior notification, in which case, the registration fees are non-refundable.
6:30am-6:45am – Registration
6:45am – 7:00am – Warm up Session
7:00am – 7:05am – Flag Off (1st Wave) : OKUs
7:05am – 7:10am – Flag Off (2nd Wave) : Families w/ seniors and children
7:10am – 7:15am – Flag off (3th Wave) : Youth/Students
7:40am – 8:30am – Expected Arrival of Runners
8:30am – Charity Bazaar begins
8:30am – 8:45am – Words by VIPs & Celebrities
8:45am – 8:50am – Contributions to the Homes
8:50am – 9:00am – Photo Session
9:00am – 10:30am – Performance by Celebrities
10:30am – 11:00am – Lucky Draw Session
11:30am – End of the Event
T-shirt Collection Info:
Collection Date: 30/3/16 – 1/4/16
Collection Time: 9AM – 6 PM
Collection Venue: Student Affairs & Services Department (SASD), Level 3, First City University College.
* To collect your T-shirt, please bring the printout of your confirmation email and your identification card (IC) / Passport.
General Rules & Regulations:
- First City Charity Big Walk 2016 (hereby refer as the “Event”) is organized by First City University College (hereby refer as the “Organizer”) in accordance with the Rules and Regulations that are applicable to all Participants.
- Completion of the online registration form confirms the Participants’ agreement to abide by the relevant Rules and Regulations of this Event which is held on the stated date, time and venue.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the run in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without refund of registration fees.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any publicity purpose.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
- Except children aged 7-12, participants must register and walk by wearing the event T-shirt for identification purposes. Participating children must be accompanied by their parents.
- The organizer shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, accident, loss or inconvenience howsoever caused to the participants during and after the event.