This programme equips students with knowledge and technical skills in mechanical and electronic engineering. Students will study modules focusing on electrical & electronic engineering, embedded systems, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, hydraulics & pneumatics and applied mechanics. Students will complete projects related to robotics and automation. Students will be registered with the Institute of Engineers Malaysia (IEM). Also, students will undergo internships where they will gain hands-on experience.
The Programme objectives are to:
- Equip students with a solid understanding of engineering sciences and mathematics for mechatronics engineering.
- Equip students with knowledge, skills, and technical competencies in the mechatronics engineering discipline to meet new technological advancements.
- Equip students with communication, teamwork, leadership, entrepreneurial, and social skills.
- Equip graduates with the ability to provide innovative, creative, and ethical solutions in mechatronics engineering.
- Produce graduates with the appropriate skills to undertake lifelong learning and work globally.