This programme equips students with knowledge and technical skills in Information Technology. Students will focus on multimedia-based systems, software applications, internet technology, multimedia technology, information systems, networking, e-commerce and database management systems. Students will undergo internships where they will gain hands-on experience.
The Programme objectives are to:
- Equip students with knowledge and technical competencies in computing disciplines to meet industry requirements.
- Equip students with the ability to provide innovative, creative, and ethical solutions in information technology.
- Equip students with communication, teamwork, leadership, entrepreneurial, and social skills.
- Prepare students to make their mark in the graphic design industry with full awareness of the roles and responsibilities of professional design practices
- Produce graduates with the appropriate skills to undertake lifelong learning.